Monday, October 31, 2016

A visit to Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai

Lord Ganesha is the first to be worshipped before the beginning of any work and as per few people over there, this temple is two-century-old and that fulfills the desires of every worshipers. 
Here is a glimpse of my visit to Siddhivinayak Ganapati temple which is a Hindu temple and dedicated to Lord Ganesha. This temple is located in Mumbai and really famous for Eco-friendly celebration of festivals. 
It wasn't planned when I visited there but somehow i managed to be there. It was such an amazing moment for me when I entered. There are two lanes for darshan, one is normal other one is VIP lane. I was in the VIP queue and all of sudden I asked someone what is the time difference between normal and VIP lane. He guided me and opened a gate straight towards The Lord Ganpati and I was totally surprised as I took around 15 mins for darshan. I was feeling blessed the way Ganpati was showering all the blessings. It was such a memorable day.
A visit to Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai - Rishabh Datta
Rishabh Datta

No comments:

Post a Comment